Heart Chat Bubble Dipped in Chocolate: Goodbye 2013 ~

Montag, 30. Dezember 2013

Goodbye 2013 ~

2013 is coming to an end and 2014 is slowly approaching. Here is my personal review and preview ^^

My most popular Instagram picture this year :3

New Year's Resolutions
  • Fit into my blouse by late Spring/Summer
  • Try archery
  • Keep setting myself small goals through the year 

Things I want to remember
  • I was in Brussels and saw Kyary Pamyu Pamyu live
  • I passed my final exams and graduated from school
  • I ate Frozen Yogurt for the first time and I love it 
  • I saw Lana del Rey live
  • I traveled to London with my best friend. My personal highlight was the M&M Shop ^__~
  • I went to my first Lolita Tea Party
  • I crafted my own little dollhouse
  • I changed the tea shop I regularly buy from and discovered my favourite tea  
  • I started studying at university
  • My taste in Lolita fashion changed from OTT Sweet to toned down Sweet.
  • I got a high quality camera as graduation present *__*
  • I failed with the Lolita 52 challenge which taught me that I have more fun posting my own topics ^^
  • I started listening to Marina and the Diamonds
  • I started collecting quotes
  • I started doodling my outfits
  • TV-shows & movies: 1 liter of tears, The Game of Thrones, The Hobbit DoS, Harry Potter, The Secret World of Arriety, Wreck it Ralph
  • Books: Jane Eyre, The Hunger Games, The Lord of the Rings (started it recently^^)
  • I tried auto-scooter for the first time 
  • I wore my kigurumi to school for carnival
  • I surely could think of more but I will stop now ^^

Things I'm looking forward to in 2014
  •  Hopefully  making it into my dream university
  • My 20th birthday
  • Travelling to Helsinki and visiting Hellocon

I hope 2013 was a good year for my readers. If not, keep your head high! I heard 2014 shall be a year of especially much luck 


2 Kommentare:

  1. 1 litre of tears war so schön*-* war eins der ersten dorama, die ich geschaut hab. mags immer noch voll gerne;-;

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Ich hab das Angang des Jahres von einer Freundin empfohlen bekommen..hab ca. ab der 5 Episode bei jeder Epi Rotz und Wasser geheult ;_;

      Löschen