Heart Chat Bubble Dipped in Chocolate: Gothic Lolita Austria Brunch ~!

Donnerstag, 1. Mai 2014

Gothic Lolita Austria Brunch ~!

On Sunday, the Gothic Lolita Austria Brunch took place at Hotel Stefanie Vienna!(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ 
It felt like a very exclusive event. We were about 20 people. The brunch took place from 11.30 to 15.00 o'clock. After that we also went to a park, took photos there and chatted. (◡‿◡✿)

Photo credit for this goes to Punkangel!

My outfit:

Blouse - Vintage // Dress - Baby the Stars Shine Bright
Socks - Topshop // Shoes - Secret Shop 

I found it very hard to coordinate this dress as it is a bit out of the usual colour scheme 
of my wardrobe but I did my best! (´・ω・`) I wish I had a pair of cute mint green tights 
to match the print. I sadly didn't have time to do something more interesting with my hair 
because our train went quite early (bc it was cheaper hehe xD)

Shortly, the Austrian Lolita Community has an official association! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
They still take members and membership is also open for Lolitas outside Austria.
If interested, click here! Since it was the first meet up since membership was open 
we got our membership buttons and these business cards, designed by me *hehe*

I like the simplicity. GLAM stands for Gothic Lolita Austria Member ◕ ◡ ◕


It was great to see everybody again!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen