Heart Chat Bubble Dipped in Chocolate: Crafternoon with Punkangel // International Lolita Day

Samstag, 7. Juni 2014

Crafternoon with Punkangel // International Lolita Day

Today is International Lolita Day and to celebrate it Punkangel and I held a Crafernoon at her house (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Credit for all pictures goes to her!



Punkangel and I somehow switched styles today ^^ while she wore a Sweet Lolita outfit which isn't so typical for her my outfit was rather Classic and, oh shock, there was no pink in it :o


Blouse - F21 // Skirt - Selfmade // Socks - Topshop // Shoes - Secret Shop

yay for smiling hehe ^^



Love my new brooch 




We didn't craft too much as there was a lot to chat about but I made a little macaroon pendant. Post about it will follow if the necklace ever gets to be finished ^__~

It was a nice way to spend International Lolita Day and I was happy to finally see Punkangel again :3


How did you spend International Lolita Day?



2 Kommentare: