Heart Chat Bubble Dipped in Chocolate: Back on the blog ~☆

Samstag, 8. November 2014

Back on the blog ~☆

Hello my dear readers! (◕‿◕✿)

So wow I have been away for some time. I didn't plan to be away for so long but somehow my motivation for blogging left me. But guess what the motivation is back :D I can't promise that I will keep my old a-post-every-three-days pace but I'll try to be as active as possible. I already have some posts planned so stay tuned!  (mostly reviews comming up ;D)

Also while I have been away I bought my first laptop. I will blog from my own pc isn't that super cool? Hah ~ the small things in life xD

Thank you everybody who sticked with me! Also I'm very active on tumblr these days so I would be happy if you followed me here!

See you soon!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen