Heart Chat Bubble Dipped in Chocolate: Goodbye 2014, hello 2015 ~!

Dienstag, 30. Dezember 2014

Goodbye 2014, hello 2015 ~!

Hi my dear readers,
Wow can you believe that 2014 is already as good as over? Like last year I want to review my year and do a little preview for 2015.

    
My two favourite outfits of the year.


Things from 2014 I want to remember:
  • I got my first Lolita Valentine
  • I went to Helsinki for Hellocon and had such a great time there
  • I made new friends
  • I switched studies and love what I'm doing now
  • I went to Prague and had such a great time there
  • The trip to Prague was also my way to celebrate my 20th birthday
  • I started being active on tumblr and posting my outfits there
  • I came back from my blog hiatus
  • I came back to reading books regularly
  • I started writing diary again
  • Through an uni project I helped creating an exhibition at a small museum
  • I started working part time at a tea shop and I love it
  • Books: Lord of the Rings, A Song of Ice and Fire series,  Perks of being a Wallflower
  • Movies&TV-Shows: Sherlock, GoT, X-Men, I pretty much started watching Marvel movies this year, Third Star, Hobbit, Whispers of the Heart and other Studio Ghibli animes

Things I learned in 2014:
  • I shouldn't base my decisions on what worked for other people
  • It's ok to say no

New Year's Resolutions:
  •  Get back to drawing regularly, I neglected this hobby too much this year :(
  •  Care for myself to get my migraine under control
  • And some more that a personal ^__ ~

Things I'm looking forward to in 2015:
  • Going to Paris for La Vie en Rose event in February
  • Going to Japan in Summer ...omg I can't believe this is real ; ^ ; 

And as this is a fashion blog after all..
  • For my Lolita wardrobe a hope I can collect more Sweet-Classic pieces in 2015
  • I want to wear J-fashion, or J-fashion inspired outfits on a daily basis more often 

Happy New Year cuties, see you again in 2015! 
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen