Wow can you believe that 2014 is already as good as over? Like last year I want to review my year and do a little preview for 2015.
My two favourite outfits of the year.
Things from 2014 I want to remember:
- I got my first Lolita Valentine
- I went to Helsinki for Hellocon and had such a great time there
- I made new friends
- I switched studies and love what I'm doing now
- I went to Prague and had such a great time there
- The trip to Prague was also my way to celebrate my 20th birthday
- I started being active on tumblr and posting my outfits there
- I came back from my blog hiatus
- I came back to reading books regularly
- I started writing diary again
- Through an uni project I helped creating an exhibition at a small museum
- I started working part time at a tea shop and I love it
- Books: Lord of the Rings, A Song of Ice and Fire series, Perks of being a Wallflower
- Movies&TV-Shows: Sherlock, GoT, X-Men, I pretty much started watching Marvel movies this year, Third Star, Hobbit, Whispers of the Heart and other Studio Ghibli animes
Things I learned in 2014:
- I shouldn't base my decisions on what worked for other people
- It's ok to say no
New Year's Resolutions:
- Get back to drawing regularly, I neglected this hobby too much this year :(
- Care for myself to get my migraine under control
- And some more that a personal ^__ ~
Things I'm looking forward to in 2015:
- Going to Paris for La Vie en Rose event in February
- Going to Japan in Summer ...omg I can't believe this is real ; ^ ;
And as this is a fashion blog after all..
- For my Lolita wardrobe a hope I can collect more Sweet-Classic pieces in 2015
- I want to wear J-fashion, or J-fashion inspired outfits on a daily basis more often
Happy New Year cuties, see you again in 2015!