Heart Chat Bubble Dipped in Chocolate: Lolita Meet-up in Steyr

Donnerstag, 18. Dezember 2014

Lolita Meet-up in Steyr

This weekend the Austrian Lolita Community had the first Lolita Meet-up in Steyr, a beautiful city which attracts tourists especially in the Christmas season as there are many sights that can only be visited around that time.

This was our group. Everybody looked so cute ♥

We went to the Christmas Museum and took a ride on the Erlebnisbahn. After that we had tea time at a super cute café called Fairy Heaven. The owner opened especially for us. So nice!


Impressions from the Christmas museum.

 
Delicious treats from Fairy Heaven 





I tried to do a winter-ish outfit.
Sadly my wig gave me a bad headache that day :(
We took pictures at the Christmas museum and I also took some at home before I left :)
   
Beret - Baby the Stars Shine Bright // Fake Fur - Offbrand // JSK - Baby the Stars Shine Bright Blouse - Offbrand // Tights - Kira Imai // Boots - Offbrand

All in all it was a great meet-up with a fun program. 
The people at Steyr were a little brash but I guess they are just not used to 
people dressing that differently. It was great hanging out with everyone. ♥
 
Which was your last meet-up?
Tell me in the comments!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen